Data Analyst - Insight, Evaluation and Performance for New Business Development
With You (formerly Addaction)
up to £37,000 DOE
Full time FTC, 12 months (part time considered)
London/homebased with travel to services as necessary
With You (formerly Addaction) is a charity providing free, confidential support to people experiencing issues with drugs, alcohol or mental health.
We work with people on their own goals, whether thats staying safe and healthy, making small changes or stopping an unwanted habit altogether. This means giving people support in a way thats right for them either face to face in their local service, community, or online.
The charity derives almost all its income from commissioning bodies such as local authorities and NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups. The pattern of provision and the funding priorities are ever changing and the pressure to deliver more for less is ever increasing.
The intention is to establish an integrated business development function that coordinates the expertise and input of departments across the organisation. To achieve this a number of subject matter experts are being sought who will be embedded within specialist teams but who will hold a specific brief for contributing to an invigorated business development programme over the next twelve months.
The areas of expertise being sought are:
· Clinical Service Design- a model of service design that meets actual needs founded upon a co-production and user-led ethos.
· Human Resources Business Partnering - anticipating the people and organisational development implications associated with the development and acquisition of new services.
· Finance Business Partnering - robust financial modelling for the business case that underpins funding proposals.
· Impact Data Analysis - contributing the evidence for what works and for the impact achieved which is derived through rigorous evaluation.
· Graphic Design - the presentation of finding bid materials in a compelling format and underpinned by marketing collateral.
These roles offer the rare opportunity to apply your subject matter expertise at a strategic business development level and to contribute to a collective effort to achieving lasting change not just for the charity itself but for the people, households and communities that With You supports to be safe and healthy.
How to apply
Application is by way of CV and a Supporting Statement.