Our recruitment and selection practices adhere to relevant employment legislation and other guidelines like, for example, Commission for Racial Equality (CRE) equal opportunity monitoring. We are fully compliant with the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Code of Professional Practice 2006.
For clients working towards the Investors in People (IiP) Award, you will be able to demonstrate compliance with the IiP Recruitment and Selection standards.
The standards that we set ourselves means we seek to ensure that:
- Job purpose is consistent with organisational aim, objectives and planning
- Job analysis techniques are used to identify the role responsibilities and provide an objective description of the necessary attributes and behaviours
- Selection criteria are fair, objective and measurable
- Background information supplied to candidates is accurate and honest
- Advertising media ensures as wide an access to the opportunity as possible
- Campaign effectiveness is monitored
- Selection involves the use of appropriate assessment centre methodologies
- Evidence is used to inform personal development planning
- Candidates receive honest and objective feedback
- Clients receive honest and objective feedback following the campaign
Our approach to recruitment and selection is designed to ensure that decisions are objective and fair.